Nothing can really match a guitar made from all-solid wood. The deflection of the notes is quicker, the quality of the note is better and the sound of your guitar will improve as it ages.
Masterworks are great guitars, seriously powerful and responsive and now built with our FST2M bracing system, their sound is even more refined and articulate.
FSTM is a forward shifted X brace design. Both X braces and asymmetric tone bars are considerately scalloped to displace the vibrational energy and help create a strong and fluid tone and response.
The sound is warm, open and clear, and both the treble and bass registers are clearly present and balanced in relation to each other.
Balance across the strings is important to the professional artist and Masterworks achieves this while offering the dynamic range and volume needed to help optimize the relationship between the player and the instrument.
The SYS650 designed by B-BAND is an awesome EQ and dual pick up system that allows you to blend between the under saddle and bridge plate pickups. B-BAND’s patented electret film technology creates very true, acoustic reproduction and the system also includes a backlit chromatic digital tuner.
Beautifully voiced, professional guitars made from all-solid, seasoned tone wood.
- Series : Alvarez Masterworks
- Top Wood : Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides : Solid African Mahogany
- Shape : Grand Auditorium
- Neck : One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Nut Width : FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Scale Length : Bi-Level Rosewood
- Bracing System : Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Inlays : Rosewood with 12th Abalone Fret Inlay
- Bridge : Rosewood
- Bridge Pin : Real Bone
- Fingerboard : Premium Die Cast Gold w/Ebony Buttons
- Binding : Ebony
- Purlfing : Acacia
- Tuner : 1.5mm Paua Abalone
- Hard Case : No