Nothing can really match a guitar made from all-solid wood. The deflection of the notes is quicker, the quality of the note is better and the sound of your guitar will improve as it ages.
Balance across the strings is important to the professional artist and Masterworks achieves this while offering the dynamic range and volume needed to help optimize the relationship between the player and the instrument.
Beautifully voiced, professional guitars made from all-solid, seasoned tone wood.
- Series : Alvarez Masterworks
- Top Wood : Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides : Solid African Mahogany
- Shape : Folk/OM w/ Cutaway
- Neck : One piece mahogany, 50/50 Semi gloss finish
- Nut Width : FST2M - Forward Shifted, Scalloped X
- Scale Length : Bi-Level Rosewood
- Bracing System : Paua Abalone & Mother of Pearl
- Inlays : Rosewood with 12th Abalone Fret Inlay
- Bridge : Rosewood
- Bridge Pin : Real Bone
- Fingerboard : Premium Die Cast Gold w/Ebony Buttons
- Binding : Ebony
- Purlfing : Acacia
- Tuner : 1.5mm Paua Abalone
- Hard Case : Yes